MEA HOT JOBS SERVICES
MEA “HOT JOBS” SERVICES
FREE FOR MARINE-FRIENDLY EMPLOYERS
Marine For Life and the Marine Executive Association have formed an alliance to increase the opportunities for Marine veterans in communities throughout the United States.
The two organizations signed a memorandum of understanding at a ceremony during the Marine Executive Association luncheon, held June 10, 2011 at The Clubs at Quantico.
Under the agreement, the two organizations will share employment opportunities and networking resources, both online and at in-person events.
By combining forces, Marine For Life and the Marine Executive Association will have the opportunity to strengthen their national networks of Marine-friendly employers, organizations and individuals.
Instructions for Employers who have jobs for Marines:
- You will need to sign up as a Marine-friendly employer at http://www.marineea.org/members/signup.php
- Click the link labeled “To post a Hot Jobs listing below, simply click here.”
- This is the link http://www.marineea.org/hotjobs/wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=job
- Complete the form; all fields are required.
- There is no cost for posting jobs that support Marines in transition. This includes Marines leaving active service, returning from deployments, or retired or veteran Marines seeking new jobs. Please make sure your jobs are appropriate. We do not accept or forward solicitations for MLM, training, get rich quick schemes, pay for hire, or selection programs. We do encourage recruiters to post valid jobs.
- These jobs are compiled and submitted to the Hot Jobs email list, which is sent out weekly to thousands of members. You can also sign up for this list, for free, at http://list.marineea.org/lists/?p=subscribe